Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mad

So, I was thinking okay if I can't stay in the Voice for the Actor class, the other class Ginny teaches this semester, at Valencia..  My enrollment at Seminole doesn't work, and 2 or 3 times over a period of over a year or 2, Seminole has not gotten transcripts from 1 or more maybe main schools.  I was just upset because people are acting like it was planned and isn't because of me losing Florida residency and my dad not feeling like paying for more than 2 classes.

He paid the 1st day, but then he told my mom to take me out after and I don't know why.  No, I don't think we got in any fights.  I came home happy.  I think he paid for all of it because he thought I wouldn't listen and wasn't attending the class.  He borrowed money, and they paid.

Also, I went home and went online and then went to bed on the couch without even taking out my contacts.  Now, my right eye doesn't see as well, feels kinda dead but like it's recovering from something, like the stress.  It feels like I have a fuzzy contact on it, was just in the bathtub for 3½ hours.  I saw the bedroom door was closed and the microwave was on.  I'm kinda upset because I talked about seeing the spas with my mom, and it's because my mom used to work there.  I just don't go into shit like that.  Also, now, might be the time to add she wants to take class from Ginny.  My mom and dad have a problem.  They are suggesting in some way I may want to be like my brother and that I'm just lucky and now don't deserve it and that my brother is my twin.  They are the 1s who are more like my brother.  Ginny is just gonna think that I'm mixed, but isn't that stupid?

My suspicion is that Ginny...

(going to eat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Please leave your message after the *beep*