Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Distributing Tasks

Think about old, white English men going too far and young German boys or part German boys maybe part Jewish or indian too?  Like they make a joke out of the girls born in 1960.  They just want to go on and talk all about how good the experience is and say you'll get a chance to be juicy and strong and attractive, in some certain way.  The white kids gave the black people the job to announce to you you're a nigger.  It really distresses kids.  We have to find out, is this person like all Scandinavian?  Part German-Jewish?  Most adults are part German-Jewish.  I don't know if they feel more or something.  Europeans are racist.  Like, they have like benefits, are told their extremities are pretty.  My feet grew 2 sizes, and I mean it's funny but it's not.  I can't get them smaller.  The thing is you see what they really do and then you realize what they really do when you're not there though you know you were not there in the example you saw, too.  I'm also guessing I had a lighter schedule when I was in high school and still couldn't finish all my homework, I might be healthier, like no ballet once a week, no teen gymnastics, took regular gymnastics in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Please leave your message after the *beep*