Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Being Modern as Kids

So, it seems that I would look younger than most girls.  I guess most girls have a mom born in like 1955, you know thinking of girls born in the mid-late 80s.  They tend to be made to seem tacky from their dad being born probably in like 1947 or 1948.  It just seems that their aunts think they are tacky like their dad, seem kinda old but not "goood" in a European way.  They don't care as long as they're "still" "better" than certain peers, and then people like Tim Burton dwell on it and it wastes our lives in the end, like everything else seems to have done, though along the way of course we enjoy certain things a lot that are special.  I just feel that some people want to be like fairies and aren't strong, like a "tub of lard."  Maybe, they're not modern in a good way, lazy, have a stored fuel and still fight for certain rights that aren't there.  They don't deal with what they have.  I guess they'd become jealous about not feeling special, something they seem to have still not been able to overcome, to accept that there are a lot of shitty people not born around 1960, specifically 1957-1961.  All I could say is that I have more meat than younger kids and believe that kids my age should have become like them in the *** ways.  You know, they just "did it" as the dream in case we did it, too, and for some reason you know it doesn't have to happen though to me it still happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Please leave your message after the *beep*