Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Born and Bred in the Briar Patch"

Something funny is my friend from Florida came over to the New Orleans area and she secretly in a cute way that's kinda funny to speculate|spectacle on made a splash in the area and seems like she's from there kinda.  Hm.  This could be serious.  I think Tim Burton knows.  I think the whole world knows about my 2 old best friends who wouldn't talk to me anymore and who were both mean to me maybe it's okay and maybe it's justified to me.  It did make me mad just because I had no one else I could get to know as well.  I was mad otherwise.  At the younger 1 I fought back, like talked to her in a mimicy, nasty, cutting way it felt, more just was nagging, though.  The other 1 scared me.  I think the other 1 yea asked if I was "gay."  I think the other 1 wanted to call me a nigger because her mom is Lithuanian and her dad is all British.

Speaking of the title of my post, as I was walking worried that the Country Bear Jamboree just isn't funny anymore and before it was like I mean it knocked me out!  I could not stand coming here later on!  It seemed like it was made after the New Orleans area.  Maybe it was specifically spirited after the city I lived in and maybe like for example Pearl River possibly in some way.  I mean, there's also this place called like Bugaloosa a professor of English in honors in college in New Orleans talked about, had a small house, showed pictures of his granddaughter doing violin I think, had a maybe like greyhound type dog but not a greyhound, which I read a kid's book on a big fat messy-looking witch had 1 and ate it and was gonna ask to eat the horse of the guy, too, I mean he had the dog, maybe found this dunno where probably in the nation's oldest continuing city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Please leave your message after the *beep*