Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brothers and Sisters

So, why would I be like my brother and my dad's youngest sister not have to be shit like her siblings?  *BEEP*  Or that's ridiculous!  I don't think people think that she's even okay how she is, like what she does and what she claims is right.

I don't know why you'd say that it's all cut off at a point like the 80s.  About people born at a time when they got what they needed because it's when media finally began to emerge.  Like artsy entertainment.  People became fullout quirky, but they weren't supposed to.  Now, I want to be refined but my dad bites and claws at me like a bear emotionally and will never talk it out nor stop when I have him drive me somewhere in Orlando or the area.  I mean, I deserve to get what I need, and I'd still see him, anyway.  I'd see stuff around the house.  Him driving me makes me forget things, but I tend to forget when I see other people, as well.  Simply put, it's also nice to have him drive me, and sometimes I'd want to see him.  It's just that I can't really drive everywhere.  He drives me to the mall, to the grocery and even does the groceries for me.  It's just that I deserve to be driven, and I mean why should he stop me?  I want to learn to drive, but my life has been too hard.  I still don't feel like that well, haven't practiced, don't always have the car, like to go to school.  Then, I don't have a car.  I've tried to get 2 temporary Christmas jobs over the past 5 years working in popular, fancy stuff.  1 was to be given to someone in need, and the other seemed to want experience.  I just am not lucky in Orlando but was accepted in Slidell with quite a guarantee...  I would drive if I had a car.  I often am asleep when my parents are home or probably don't feel relaxed.  So, it's $4 for a van, and I sleep on it.  That's a long way but I think maybe a set fare.  It seems like a lot now, could pay for other things.  My college is just a loan, now.  That's why I don't take other classes.  I used to do ballet, a long time ago.  I had to pay before with my working money even at 15.  So...

So, I was wondering why people are not ready to accept you for who your dad is.  People have been like to the world's end fortifying or glorifying the worth of their dads and moms racially.  I mean, I just don't want to be my dad, I don't want to be my brother, and with my mom I mean she's nicer and not as nasty, really, can't stand my dad and brother as much, just didn't know them as much early on.  You might want to consider me just another person who deserves something in life and who does what she does and shouldn't be told she doesn't do what she doesn't do.  I don't know why my dad's face is so big.  Maybe, he is just being silly for my mom, but that was not something I had to do.  With other men, I guess it's interesting.  They want to know about the age of my dad, the younger 1s..  I find that a bit obvious.  They don't talk about it.  I mean, it's not like the best, maybe, and if it is you should respect it.  Before my dad worked as much, I mean he seemed kinda aloof, and that is NOT something young girls do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Please leave your message after the *beep*