Thursday, January 24, 2013

Talking About My Race

It seems I don't need to say I'm Native American because the Native American side is the blond side and is not from my mom and as a little girl I was raised by my mom, just petted and eventually intellectualized with my dad for American things.  Oh, it was because it seems that it's because it's less than ¼.

See, I know, because, like, I mean, - *sniffle sniffle* - people are worried about people with Native American and now it's about people with a lot but maybe also "so we can really see it."  It's something very funny... They want to know all about mixed people!.  If someone has a parent with exactly ½ Native American, then, you know about having a parent with some white, just representing the parent I guess ... didn't think of that, was just thinking that ½ meant not as good as Chinese.  That meant that you know about maybe also 1 parent having some but not as little as possible for some reason.  It seems that when you have as little as possible like me maybe you just know that you have a sort of label issue.  The only problem would be meeting someone with more Native American.  Then, you think about something else, maybe like you're not attractive, not young, usually part German which usually has Jewish.  I guess that would be anti-Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Please leave your message after the *beep*